Looking for a special place to spend Valentine’s Day? How about Fiji!
You can spend quality time in Fiji, at Namale Resort and Spa, the most romantic resort in the world. They are offering a luscious Valentine’s Day package.
The Valentine’s Day package, offers guests the chance to stay seven nights at the 5-star resort for the price of five. Voted the Best Hotel for Romance in the South Pacific by Trip Advisor® and One of the Top 50 Most Romantic Places on Earth by Luxury Magazine, the all-inclusive resort and spa provides the idyllic backdrop for romance, unparalleled luxury and privacy. This is how a modern courtesan should definitely roll!
Namale’s Valentine’s Day special includes two free nights in any bure or villa, plus the following amenities:
- All Meals – Full service breakfasts, 3-course lunches and 5-course dinners and snack in between each meal
- All beverages including beer, liquor, red and white wines and champagne
- Round trip transfers to and from Savusavu Airport
- Fully stocked and daily replenished mini-bar
- Daily laundry service
- Complimentary access to the Namale Fitness Centre, Kava Bowl (Indoor Entertainment Centre) & Hydrotherapy Room at the Namale Spa & Sanctuary
- Complimentary activities include freshwater pools, snorkeling, kayaking, horseback riding, golfing, volleyball, bowling, virtual golf, waterfall hikes, movie theatre and more.
To take advantage of this package, guests must plan to stay at Namale between now through February 28, 2012. Couples can also expect extra perks upon their arrival at the resort.
What a special way to spend time together in the month of love. You can rekindle or set off some serious romance in this setting. Who is ready to pack their bags?
For more information: Namale Resort & Spa